- (3) 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese
- (4) Bundles of Green Onions (You can use more if your prefer onions.)
- 1 1/2 – 2 Cups of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- (3) Small Packages of Beef
- Bacon Bits (optional)
- Crackers of your choice. (Use celery or any other veggie for a low carb option)
Next, cut each end off of your green onions and set the middle section aside.
Open all (3) beef packets and cut into small sections, about 1/8 in size.
Now, you can blend your onions and beef together and chop them up finely by hand, or use a food processor. I chose to use a food processor.
Now combine all ingredients (except bacon) into you large mixing bowl.
Begin folding the cream cheese into itself, combing all ingredients.
Continue doing this until all ingredients are combined and distributed evenly throughout the cheese ball.
Now roll your mixture into a nice round ball.
If you chose to use bacon bits, sprinkle them onto the cheese ball and press them in lightly with your hand.
Serve and enjoy!