*This post contains affiliate ads for items that will facilitate this craft. All items purchased using my link will result in a small commission for the blog.
These glycerin soaps are a fun craft to make with any teen or tween and they make great gifts. We used ice cream erasers, but you can use whatever design you choose.
Glycerin soap block
Orange therapeutic grade essential oil
Ice cream cone erasers (Amazon)
Half circle mold
Craft sticks for stirring
Small spray bottle of rubbing alcohol
Clear glass measuring cup
1. Cut about 12 ice cube sized pieces off your glycerin soap block.
2. Place one ice cream cone eraser in 4 half circle molds.
3. Place the 12 soap cubes into your glass measuring cup and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until melted.
4. Mix in about 5-7 drops of your essential oil.
5. Using a pot holder, carefully pour your melted soap into four of the half circle molds and spray the top with your rubbing alcohol (this will prevent air bubbles from forming).
7. Transfer to the freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Carefully stretch the sides of your mold and carefully press up on the bottom to remove your Ice cream cone soaps.
Soap up and enjoy!