This Mini Pumpkin Tutorial is so easy and fun to do. Have you visited your local pumpkin patch lately? Looking for some cute ideas for ways to use the small pumpkins that you picked up. This Mini Pumpkin Tutorial is super cute and so easy to do. I decided to put the photos together in a short video to show you exactly what you need to do to create this fun little craft for your little turkeys. Use them for a fun Thanksgiving Centerpiece!
Mini Pumpkin Turkeys
3 Mini or Small Pumpkins
12 Suckers—Dum Dums or Tootsie Pops
1 Piece Red Felt
1 Piece Orange Felt
Small Phillips Screwdriver
1. Cut out 3 triangle shaped beaks from the orange felt and cut out 3 wattles from the red felt. Just make the sizes your choice according to the pumpkin sizes.
2. Glue the eyes, beaks, and wattles on each pumpkin.
3. On the top of each pumpkin behind the stems, poke 4-5 holes about an inch apart with your screwdriver.
4. Push a sucker into each hole about halfway down the sucker stick.
5. Fun and easy Thanksgiving centerpiece!