These Over The Rainbow Jello Snacks are super cute and the kids will love them. Use them for party favors, school treats, or just a super fun school lunch. I like to be the cool mom that brings in a fun treat on certain holidays so I will be taking these to the kids in my sons daycare class. Plus, I love that they are so easy to make that the kids can join in the fun.
Green Jello snacks
Markers (red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple)
Gold plastic coins
1. Begin by cutting a white piece of paper in half lengthwise.
2. Fold each end of one half of the paper into the center of itself lengthwise. View the photo for reference on how to do this.
3. Fold the entire paper over again lengthwise and secure closed with some clear tape.
4. Use markers to color a rainbow pattern on the front of this folded strip of paper where there is no tape.
5. Cut the strip of colored paper in half as shown in the photo.
6. Use one half of the colored strip of paper, and glue one side to each side of a green Jello snack cup.
7. Glue a plastic gold coin to the end of each side of the rainbow you attached to the snack cup.