This Strawberry Jello Cake is so easy to make and is so delicious. It’s the perfect treat for a hot day!! My kids love strawberries and can eat a whole pint in one sitting so I have to do recipes like this immediately after shopping or I have nothing to work with. 🙂
- 1 package of Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 regular size Strawberry Jello Mix
- 4 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 a cup of Strawberry Juice ( I found canned strawberries in juice in the canned fruit section and drained the juice.)
- 1/2 a cup of Water
- 1 can of White Icing
- Green Sprinkles
- Fresh Strawberries
Step by Step:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix and jello mix.
- Add in eggs, oil, strawberry liquid, and water. Blend well with a hand mixer.
- This is a thick batter so you will need to bake on the bottom rack for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 225 degrees and move to top rack and bake in 10 minute intervals until baked through.
- Let cool.
- Put icing on cake and add green sprinkles.
- Place fresh strawberries on top if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!