“You’re the Balm” Valentine
This is another fun and easy craft that can be used to create fun and unique class Valentines. Skip the store bought paper Valentines and give their classmates something that they will truly enjoy. We did this last year for my daughters class and she said everyone LOVED it.
We also added a little heart lollipop because my daughter says that Valentines is all about the candy. 🙂 *This post contains an affiliate link, which if clicked may result in a small commission for the blog.
● Lip balm
● Hole punch
● “You’re the Balm” Valentine printable
1. Cut out the Valentines from the “You’re the Balm” printable.
2. Use a hole punch to make two holes on the front of each Valentine across from each other in the printed heart section of the Valentine. You can view the photo for reference on where your holes should be made.
3. Thread a piece of ribbon through the back of each Valentine.
4. Lay a lip balm down on the front of the Valentine and tie the ribbon around it to attach it to the Valentine.
This is so cute! Makes me wish I had a little one in school right now.
This is such a great idea. I love it! I’m sure my daughters would love making some of these for their friends.
What a great idea for the card exchanges. Less candy is always good.
What a cute Valentine gift! I know someone that will love this for sure!
So much fun… I loved stuff like this when I was a kid. I am going to share with my brother for his daughter and she will love it!
I really love this idea. Such a cute valentine’s gift!
This seems like a cute classroom Valentine idea to craft with the kids!
This is such a fun idea! Nice for teens too. I think my daughter will enjoy making these for classmates.
What a cute Valentine’s Day idea for the classmates! I had fun preparing my son’s Valentine gifts when he was in elementary.
This is such a really cute and great valentines gift idea! Love it!
These are so cute and also a wonderful idea for Valentine’s gift for all. I love it.
Comments are closed.