These are such a fun and easy recipe to make! You could do them as brownie bites or chocolate cupcakes as we did in the recipe below. They are sure to be a big hit with the little ones and what’s better than chocolate and strawberries!
– 12 mini chocolate cupcakes
– white frosting
– Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
– Spray your mini cupcake pan with cooking spray.
– Prepare the cake mix according to directions. Pour into the cupcake pan making sure not to overflow!
– Bake for 10 minutes and then let cool.
– Cut the end with the stem off the strawberry and place on top of the cupcake.
– Use white frosting to pipe the brim of the hat at the base and then pipe a little more on top of the strawberry to complete the Santa hat.
– Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!