Love Oreos? These easy and fun patriotic Oreo pops are sure to be a hit for your Independence Day celebration.
2 Cups white candy melts
Red, white and blue M&M’s
1. Lay out a piece of parchment paper.
2. Heat your candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
3. Open each Oreo, dip the end of each lollipop stick heavily into the melted chocolate and press your stick into the white filling.
4. Scoop a little extra melted candy melts onto the center and press the cookies together.
5. Allow the chocolate to harden then hold the stick and dip the Oreo into the melted chocolate, letting any excess drip off.
6. Place two rows of 3 M&M’s onto the white chocolate covered Oreos with a space in between in a pattern of blue, blue, red and red, red, red.
7. Place your Oreo pops onto a parchment paper lined pan and into the fridge/freezer to harden.